Terms of Agreement
CLIENT REPRESENTS THERE IS:
- Good access (no stairs).
- A 240V electric power outlet within 5 meters of the desired booth location.
- That client will be responsible for any damage done to the photobooth by any of Client’s guests.
- A level, concrete-like surface for the photo booth to be placed on if event is outdoors.
- The photobooth location must be under cover and away from moisture or liquid. Water proof marquee is acceptable.
- Provide a photobooth that does not require money to operate and to provide
sufficient film and supplies.
- Provide a qualified technician on site or within mobile phone availability not more than 20 minutes away to maintain the unit in operating condition.
- Install and remove the photo booth in a timely manner.
- Client and BOOTHABILITY agree that in the event of a mechanical failure or for any reason or inability to perform such that BOOTHABILITY cannot provide a functioning photo booth, that BOOTHABILITY’s maximum liability is the return of any payments received. Client agrees that BOOTHABILITY will not be responsible for consequential damages. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond BOOTHABILITY’s reasonable control then the rental charges are to be refunded on a prorated basis.
- A deposit of $200.00 is required to hold the date and the remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the event. If balance due is not paid on time, deposit shall be forfeited and the photobooth reservation cancelled. If client cancels event, one half of the deposit will be refunded. A late fee of $45 will be assessed for any balance overdue.
- Access to the desired location of the photobooth must be (or similar to) a paved walkway and the actual area on which the photo booth will be located must be solid (concrete or similar) and level. Exceptions can be made only with the inspection and approval of a BOOTHABILITY staff member.
- If the event is outdoors the client must provide a tented water proof area for the photobooth. A site visit must be conducted prior to the event.
- For events longer than 3 hours the client will provide non-alcoholic drinks and a staff meal.
- Client to inform guests that all photographs/videos are saved and all rights are owned by BOOTHABILITY. Some photos may be used for marketing and promotional opportunities. Being photographed in the booth is considered agreement to these terms.